The new legislation to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act (ACA) will mean millions of Americans may lose their coverage. Medicaid coverage for seniors, children, adults, and people with disabilities will be cut and capped, and people with pre-existing conditions will lose protections. States like California that successfully enrolled millions of people in the market place and Medicaid will lose the most. At least 5 million Californians stand to lose life-saving care.
Take action today:
- Call Your Member of Congress NOW and Urge them to OPPOSE the devastating Graham-Cassidy Bill!
- Retweet to ask these CA congressional members to oppose #GrahamCassidy:
- #Fight4OurHealth Day of Action, check out events near you.
- Share your ACA story
Read more about what is at stake:
- Health Access Fact Sheet
- Projected Health Insurance Coverage Loss by County, 2027, under Graham-Cassidy
- Health Care Reform Continues to Work in California, but Progress Is Threatened by Federal Proposals
- Cassidy-Graham Would End Medicaid Expansion in 2020, Leave Millions of Low-Income Adults Uninsured